BY TC News Desk
Agartala: February 26. A massive fire has engulfed an entire canteen after three gas cylinder blasted. The incident took place at a drilling side of ONGC in Khedabari of Sonamura, a sudden fire. Due to the sudden blast, a man who was present in the canteen was suffered injuries.
Sources said that during cooking, all of a sudden the fire engulfed and completely destroyed the kitchen. Immediately after the incident, the information was reported to the fire department of Sonamura. The fire engine and brought the fire under control. Fire fighters said there were a total of 7 gas cylinders in the kitchen and among these three cylinders exploded. Locals complained that firefighters were too late to go to the spot of occurrence after receiving the news.