41.2 C
Agartala
Monday, April 22, 2024

Student of Bishalgarh HS+2 School electrocuted

Date:

BY TC News Desk

Agartala, July 18, 2023: A student of the Class V at Bishalgarh HS+2 School was injured in an unfortunate incident on Tuesday. The incident took place in the school’s washroom, where an electric board was found broken and wires exposed, posing a serious risk.

The injured student, named Nayan Saha, accidentally came in contact with the exposed wires while using the bathroom. He was immediately rescued by the school staff and rushed to the Bishalgarh subdivisional hospital. Nayan’s worried parents were quickly informed about the incident and reached the hospital.

The Hospital reported that Nayan’s condition is stable, but he is under medical observation. The concerned parents are seeking accountability and answers regarding the safety lapse that led to this unfortunate accident.

In the aftermath of the incident, teachers and school authorities have been making efforts to address the situation and ensure such hazards are promptly attended to. However, questions have been raised about the overall safety measures in the school, given the gravity of the incident.

Local authorities are now investigating the matter and the possible negligence in maintaining electrical safety at the school. The incident has left the community in distress, urging the authorities to take prompt action and prevent such accidents in the future.

Share post:

Subscribe

Adspot_imgspot_img

Popular

More like this
Related

Mayor visits Durga Chowmuhani Bazar, assures help to victims

By TC News Desk Agartala, 21st April 2024:   Mayor Dipak...

Girl rescued after alleged abduction, drugged; accused identified

By TC News Desk Agartala, 21st April 2024:   In a...

Biplab Deb warns voters against CPIM’s confusing poll promises

By TC News Desk Agartala, 21st April 2024:  Former Chief...

CM slams CPIM for Rs 13,000 crore debt burden in Tripura

By TC News Desk Agartala, 21st April 2024:   Chief Minister...