29.1 C
Agartala
Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Woman electrocuted at Udaipur

Date:

BY TC News Desk

Agartala, May 09, 2023: A woman worker was seriously injured after getting electrocuted with a 66,000 volt of electric wire. The injured woman’s name is Archana Adhikari, resident of an area adjacent to Jamjuri fuel station.

It is learned that Archana Adhikari went to Udaipur in search of work on Tuesday morning like every other day. Ashish Chakraborty’s house in Rajarbagh area of Udaipur engaged in plastering of a two-storey building along with masons. While working suddenly the locals heard a loud noise and smelled something as if burning.

It is also learned that a female worker get in touch with a 66 thousand volt electric wire while working at Ashish Chakraborty’s house. And from this a part of her body including face got burnt. There were electrical wires on top of the building. A female worker was suddenly electrocuted while working. Other workers who were with her rescued Archana Adhikari and immediately shifted to Gomti District Hospital in Tepania.

After the preliminary treatment, the doctor on duty at the district hospital referred to GB Hospital in the capital city for better treatment. The upper part of the body gets burnt.

According to sources, Ashish Chakraborty was working on the roof of his house without taking permission from the Udaipur Municipal Council. Moreover, refrigerators, fans, lights and other electronic parts of most of the surrounding houses were damaged in the accident.

Share post:

Subscribe

Adspot_imgspot_img

Popular

More like this
Related

Community in uproar as police allegedly neglect kidnapping case of minor girl

By TC News Desk Agartala, 16th April 2024:  Allegations have...

Sudip accuses Papia for destroying campaign materials, demands action

By TC News Desk Agartala, 16th April 2024:   Sudip Roy...

Tragic Collision at Bishalgarh: Ambulance and motorcycle crash results in three serious injuries

By TC News Desk Agartala, 16th April 2024:   A high-speed...