15.3 C
Agartala
Tuesday, February 17, 2026

Shooting of ‘Brahmastra Part 2’ will start in late 2024 or early 2025: Ranbir Kapoor

Date:

Bollywood actor Ranbir Kapoor says that the shooting of his upcoming film ‘Brahmastra Part 2’ will start in late 2024 or early 2025.

The film Brahmastra, directed by Ayan Mukherjee, was released in 2022.

Ranbir Kapoor, Alia Bhatt, Amitabh Bachchan, Mouni Roy, Dimple Kapadia, Nagarjuna Akkineni had important roles in this film.

Shahrukh Khan was seen as a cameo. Ranbir Kapoor has given an update regarding ‘Brahmastra Part 2’.

Ranbir Kapoor told that work is going on on the script of the film ‘Brahmastra Part 2’.

We are working on it all the time.

“Just last week, Ayan Mukerji told me the story of the film.

The upcoming Part 2 is 10 times bigger than the first part”, he said.

Share post:

Subscribe

Adspot_imgspot_img

Popular

More like this
Related

MDC Umashankar protest at Sepahijala DM office

BY TC News Desk Agartala, 16th February 2026:  In a...

Birthday celebration turns tragic: 21 years old lost life in road mishap

BY TC News Desk Agartala, 16th February 2026:  A 21-year-old...

Tripura Govt Removes West Tripura District Consumer Commission President

BY TC News Desk Agartala, 16th February 2026:  The Government...

Two held in mobile snatching case, cash missing

BY TC News Desk Agartala, 16th February 2026:  East Agartala...