32 C
Sunday, July 14, 2024

Electrical worker injured in electrocution


By TC News Desk

Agartala, 21st June 2024:  Shahindar Singh, a 27-year-old electrical worker, sustained serious injuries after being electrocuted while working at the Jogendranagar railway station in the capital. The incident occurred today when Singh, along with other workers, was performing maintenance tasks at the station.

According to initial reports, Singh was suddenly exposed to a live electrical current. At the time of the accident, there were no other workers nearby to immediately assist him. His cries for help alerted his colleagues, who rushed to the scene and rescued him.

Singh was quickly transported to GB Hospital, where he is currently receiving treatment for his injuries. The extent of his injuries and his current condition have not been disclosed. The circumstances leading to the electrocution remain unclear, as his colleagues have been unable to provide details on how the incident occurred.

Share post:




More like this

Harmony festival kicks off with traditional ‘Kharchi Utsav’ in the premises of Old Agartala

By TC News Desk Agartala, 13th July 2024:  The much-anticipated...

Panchayat Polls: CM appeals to maintain consistency of BJP’s victory

  By TC News Desk Agartala, 13th July 2024:   Chief...

BSF arrested a Bangladeshi national at Jatrapur

By TC News Desk Agartala, 13th July 2024:  On specific...