By TC News Desk
Agartala, November 11. In a pathetic incident, a 30-year old youth died due to electrocution. It is reported that the youth Liton Nama of Shital Tilla area under Bishalgarh police station was found to be electrocuted as he went to switch on the submersible water pump. He was attached to the switch board for a long time.
Later, the people of the house saw him and immediately shifted him to the Bishalgarh sub-divisional hospital. In fact, the young man could not be saved by the long efforts of the doctor on-duty. On hearing the news of the death of the youth, a shadow of mourning descended in the area.