27 C
Saturday, May 18, 2024

Grocery store engulfed in flames at Durganagar, Khowai


By TC News Desk

Agartala, 18th April 2024:   A grocery store in the Durganagar area of Khowai was reduced to ashes on Thursday, sparking panic throughout the neighborhood. Authorities suspect the cause of the fire to be a short circuit in the electrical system.

Eyewitnesses reported that the chaos erupted when neighbors noticed the inferno engulfing the shop, prompting frantic screams for help. Upon receiving the distress call, firefighters swiftly responded to the scene. Despite valiant efforts from both locals and fire brigade personnel, the flames raged uncontrollably, ultimately consuming the entire establishment.

Authorities have launched an investigation into the incident, with police swiftly arriving on site to assess the situation. Preliminary findings suggest that an electrical malfunction may have triggered the blaze.

The community remains in shock following this tragic event, as authorities work to unravel the circumstances surrounding the devastating fire.

Share post:




More like this

First crewed Boeing Starliner flight to space station delayed another four days

The repeatedly delayed first crewed launch of the Boeing...

Third world war could start before US elections: Trump

 Former US President Donald Trump said that in the...

5.0-magnitude quake hits Near E Coast of Honshu, Japan

An earthquake with a magnitude of 5.0 hit Near...

N Korea test-fires tactical ballistic missile using new navigation system

 North Korea conducted a test fire of tactical ballistic...