13 C
Agartala
Sunday, February 5, 2023

Students fell sick after consuming Mid-Day-Meal

Date:

By TC News Desk

Agartala,  July 16: About 30 students fell sick after eating Hotchpotch provided as mid-day meal in Chamanu English Medium SB School. The incident took place in Chamanu Dhanyaram Karbari Para of Longtrai Valley subdivision.

Students of 1st, 2nd and 3rd standard of Chamanu English Medium SB School ate smelly hotchpotch and soon started vomiting. The students were rushed to Chamanu Hospital for treatment. Some of these students were handed over to their parents from the hospital after first aid. But currently 25 students are under treatment. Amartya Roy Burman, the Sub-Divisional Magistrate, rushed to the spot on hearing the news. He went to the hospital and inquired about the students. Later he visited the school and ordered an investigation. Parents believe that this incident is a result of food poisoning.

Parents raised question why mid-day meal food was not checked before distribution to students. They further asked who will take responsibility for the incident that took place today.

Share post:

Subscribe

Adspot_imgspot_img

Popular

More like this
Related

Ex-CM & Rajya Sabha MP Biplab Deb holds organizational meeting at Jolaibari

BY TC News Desk Agartala, February 04, 2023: Former Chief...

BJP’s booth and local offices vandalized at Hrishyamukh AC

BY TC News Desk Agartala, February 04, 2023: An incident...

Tipra Motha releases poll manifesto, launches ‘Mission 150’

BY TC News Desk Agartala: February 04. Tipra Motha a...

ECI approves 12 alternative identity cards apart from voter ID card: CEO

BY TC News Desk Agartala, February 04, 2023: Chief Electoral...